Slab on Ground All loads are transferred directly to the ground. This type of flooring is commonly used for work at ground level, such as pedestrian walkways, building floors, residential buildings, and heavy-duty structures such as warehouse floors, factories, roads, etc.
Note : We are a house building company. We have been a well-known company in the home building business for a long time. We have more than 5000 houses built in Thailand. find more information on our website : https://www.trendyhome.co.th/
pouring concrete There are steps to work as follows.
- The low part, such as ditches, basins, ditches, must be filled and compacted, and if the concrete slab blocks the water flow Drainage must be done before compaction.
- For the floor of buildings with building columns A formwork should be made to separate the column joints from the floor slabs. to prevent cracking of the floor from the collapse
- Separate the slab with foam material. Let it be separated from the wall or beam about 1/2 – 1 inch.
- The floor should be leveled to a slight slope at the entrance door. to drain the rainwater that splashed in or water from cleaning
- In case the slab is very wide Should be poured separately. By allowing each sheet to be approximately 6 – 7.5 m in size to allow independent subsidence and the area of cracking should be controlled.
- Use a plastic sheet to cover the foundation first to prevent the lower soil from absorbing lime water. And prevent moisture from the ground seeping through the concrete slab up.
- Arrange the reinforcing steel in the form of a grating to the correct size, position and distance according to the construction drawings. Laying the steel reinforcement on top to prevent cracking of concrete on the surface
- Coat the formwork with oil. or formwork coating so that the formwork can be easily removed.
- Pour the concrete starting from the inner corner. come out Divide the concrete one by one. Alternating with the concrete screed to make it equal. and get the desired level
- Use a concrete vibrator. helps to make the meat firm as well as trim the surface to be smooth and beautiful
- Continuous curing of concrete for at least 7 days.
One way reinforced concrete floor
If the concrete floor is not on the ground It must be placed on beams, joists or walls, which serve to support the weight taken from the concrete floor. For a one-way reinforced concrete floor, the One-Way Slab is a floor supported by beams. or weight-bearing walls on only 2 sides, this type of concrete floor Suitable for not much weight maru gujarat.
Main steel reinforcement Main steel is placed between the beams and perpendicular to the short side beams. Serves to resist tensile strength due to bending moment. At the same time, there must be reinforced steel to prevent cracking. perpendicular to the main reinforcement or parallel to the beam serves to disperse the force Prevents stretching and shrinkage due to temperature changes.
In general, the thickness of the floor must not be less than 8 cm. and reinforcing steel Must not be smaller than 6 mm. spaced not more than 3 times the thickness of the floor. Regardless of the deflection of the floor The thickness of the floor varies according to the load weight. and the width of the slab 123musiq.ws
Two-way reinforced concrete floor
Two-Way Slab Reinforced Concrete Floor Two-Way Slab is a space with beams around all four sides. The floor should look square. or rectangles with similar lengths provided that the long side must not be more than 2 times the short side. This type of floor is suitable for medium weight loads, not much, with span beams that are far apart, or buildings that are designed to bear lateral forces such as wind loads, earthquakes.
Steel reinforcement in two-way steel slabs
The reinforcement in the two-way reinforcement slab must be placed perpendicular to each other. by reinforcing steel that is parallel to the ground on the short side There must always be a quantity greater than or equal to the reinforcement on the longitudinal side. Placement of steel so that the short way reinforcement is placed below the longitudinal reinforcement. and the minimum floor thickness (t) can be estimated from the formula (slab perimeter /180), but the minimum thickness must not be less than 8 cm film indir mobil .
Reinforcing steel slabs like this It has the same characteristics as steel reinforcement to resist the tensile strength of continuous beams, that is, high tensile forces occur at the bottom. Help in the middle of the slab and on the top of the supporting beams, therefore, large quantities of tensile steel must be reinforced in these areas.
For reinforcing steel according to the ACI CODE standard, a two-way reinforcement distance of 4 m L and L1 is recommended.